Kauf bei www.skoaktiebolaget.se

Indeed, thank you. Pretty soft and comfortable out of the box. I even dared to take a longer walk during my lunchbreak, which is something I hardly ever do on the first day.

Steering back on topic: I guess the Swedes will be getting some repeat business. Shipping was swift and transparent and there certainly is no complaining about their pricing.

I will suggest them to open a topic here in the forum, although they will be able to write only in English .
They are extremely active and popular in SF so maybe they can be here as well.

Ich wollte soeben bei diesem Shop ordern. Leider wird Paypal/Kreditkarte nicht in EUR sondern in SEK belastet.

Hat jemand Erfahrung damit und kennt den besten Weg Umrechnungsgebühren zu meiden? Laut Skoak ist Mastercard wohl definitiv günstiger als Paypal. Es ist für mich dennoch etwas heikel, denn im Falle einer Rücksendung würden die Gebühren evtl. wieder anfallen.

Leider finde ich dieses Carmina Modell nirgendwo anders, auch Carlos Santos ist nirgendwo zu ordern :(

http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-polo-suede-boot

Oben