Heute gekauft...

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Genau, von goodyearshoes, das ist in der Tat eine gute und ansprechende Quelle. Das Leder müsste das gleiche sein wie bei meinen Doppelmönchen.

Meine sind von Skoaktiebolaget.

Sind sehr schön die Mönche!

Zum Glück war ich beim besagten Verkäufer bei dem Schuh der einzige Bieter, somit hab ich sie um ca. 185 EUR (waren in US Dollar) bekommen (Listenpreis ist ja 310 EUR). Versand kommt natürlich noch dazu - ist dann bei Ebay ca. 28 EUR anstatt den 20 EUR von Meermin.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
As I understood there are just few companies producing museum calf leather and deliver it to the various shoe manufacturers. One of these is located in Italy.

Exactly in Tuscany and it's called illcea and it's mentioned to be the best, however for example JL known by its beautiful MUSUEM stopped sourcing from them.
Many shoe manufacturers just simply don't reveal their source.
I have no musuem, well ordered some but they were big.

Nice shoe but that stitching is not for me.

They call it "the Frankenstitch" :D I'm not too much into it either, but when do you happen to get a shoe on the INCA last in Museum... ;)

Exactly, Ilcea it is. They are the best. So good they have been saved from bankruptcy and are coming back with full speed (they said recently that JL is now ordering from them again, plus a few illustrous others)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Oben