Heute gekauft...

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
How does it work when you order from GF?
Where does he ship from?

I know that he will "copy" some of the make ups from skoak that were sold out quickly so I might be interested to get something from him.

How does it work when you order from GF?
Where does he ship from?

I know that he will "copy" some of the make ups from skoak that were sold out quickly so I might be interested to get something from him.

In this case it was very easy, I just bought the shoes directly from Steve's website here (these are stock Carmina items that just are no longer available at Carmina directly). Since he has these shoes already on stock, he ships them from the US - resulted in 100€ import tax duties total today...

Things are different when it comes to Steve's Styleforum Group MTOs I'm currently participating in, these will be shipped directly from Carmina within Europe when ready. That's of course a great advantage in terms of time and cost.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
In this case it was very easy, I just bought the shoes directly from Steve's website here (these are stock Carmina items that just are no longer available at Carmina directly). Since he has these shoes already on stock, he ships them from the US - resulted in 100€ import tax duties total today...

Things are different when it comes to Steve's Styleforum Group MTOs I'm currently participating in, these will be shipped directly from Carmina within Europe when ready. That's of course a great advantage in terms of time and cost.

Exactly what I thought .
How much is he charging for MTO?

Exactly what I thought .
How much is he charging for MTO?

Quite a bit less than Skoak: +30% usually, yet I have a Single Monk in Black Lizard on Simpson coming which he can do for just +10% :D

On the other hand, he couldn't manage to get an MTO going (RAIN pattern on SIMPSON) that Skoak can do. Well, good to have both :)

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Oben