Heute gekauft...

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
100€ for a pocket square is something , today, I can't conceive.
If you're looking for something really special you normally have to pay for it. This is my first Rubinacci and I am not going to buy a lot more. But well... What I like about this forum is that you don't have to justify yourself for buying something expensive. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
If you're looking for something really special you normally have to pay for it. This is my first Rubinacci and I am not going to buy a lot more of the Rubinacci pocket squares but well... What I like about this forum is that you don't have to justify yourself for buying something expensive. :)

I am not saying that you need to justify.
I have a friend that just bought the all 8 new PS of rubinacci.
I am saying that in a PS there is no difference in quality so you pay just the drawing (which is nice).

I am not saying that you need to justify.
I have a friend that just bought the all 8 new PS of rubinacci.
I am saying that in a PS there is no difference in quality so you pay just the drawing (which is nice).
I know.
BTW: Of course a part of me says "100€ for one PS is a bit over the top. But I find the Rubinacci PS very extraordinary and there is nothing that comes even close. So what would be the alternative? Not buying them even though you really want them? Just because they're relatively expensive? That at least won't make me happy. :)

I know.

BTW: Of course a part of me says "100€ for one PS is a bit over the top. But I find the Rubinacci PS very extraordinary and there is nothing that comes even close. So what would be the alternative? Not buying them even though you really want them? Just because they're relatively expensive? That at least won't make me happy. :)

You are correct! Do it if you like.
I am just not yet willing to, as I find other things to be priority yet

Nachdem mein neuer Herring Chaucer II sehr ähnlich am Fuß sitzt wie der Vass U Leisten habe ich mal ein paar Vergleichsbilder gemacht.

Anhänge

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15,2 KB · Aufrufe: 457
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72,8 KB · Aufrufe: 457
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51,6 KB · Aufrufe: 455
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63,6 KB · Aufrufe: 455
What I like about this forum is that you don't have to justify yourself for buying something expensive. :)

Ich liebe das Forum, weil ich zu meiner Frau sagen kann: vielleicht bin ich etwas verrückt, aber schau, andere kaufen ein Est für 100€ :D

No offence, ich "brauche" 7 neue Hemden ja genauso wenig, wie du das Est - schönes Stück!

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Oben